Believe it or not, your mental health is your first line of defense to staying healthy! When stressful times occur — like they always will — it’s just as important to make sure we are feeling good emotionally as it is physically. One scientifically proven way to boost the immune function is by thinking and acting optimistically. Yes! In other words, dreaming and setting life goals can be good for your health. Our whole website is dedicated to mental health and happiness, but here are some specific articles especially for parents and teachers.
Dr Sara Williams shares her thoughts about children’s mental health and well being in picture books with Tiny Owl, an independent children’s book publisher in the UK.
- How to make a dreamcatcher
- Mental Health Checkup & Toolkit
- Bingo Scavenger Hunt — Backyard Edition
- Kit de herramientas y chequeo de salud mental
- How to be a Gratitudist
- Improving Children’s Optimistic Thinking by Teaching them to Dream about Life Goals
- Dream It! Achieves a Research Publication Milestone