Interested in helping sponsor an adventure or school visit or book donations? This is the right place to make a difference and inspire the world. Please consider making a donation or contact us to get started working together.
The Dream It Playbook and the Dream Workshop are proud to partner with the following organizations.
Great classroom reading!
“Dream It!” has been selected by Reading Is Fundamental as part of their Social-Emotional Learning Collection. RIF provides even more games and activities.
Self-help books for kids and adults
Our publisher, Magination Press, specializes in self-help books for kids and the adults in their lives, written by experts and published by the American Psychological Association, the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States, and the largest association of psychologists worldwide.
Bringing Dreams to the world.
We’re also proud to partner with World Vision to offer this workshop to children in need worldwide. (Stay tuned for a Chinese translation of the book.)
We’ve conducted over 2 years of social-emotional research in the area of dreams (life goals). Children using the workbook “Dream it!” have a significant increase in optimistic thinking and perseverance (grit), plus improvements in hope, growth-mindset and more. That means a scientifically proven, evidence-based improvement!
Thanks to all our past and present partners and sponsors
- Children’s Book Council’s. Express Yourself Showcase.
- Cincinnati Public Schools
- Parker Woods Montessori (Notice Scott’s monarch butterfly picture on the homepage.)
- Happen, Inc.
- Northside Education Committee and Community Council.
- YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
- St Boniface School.
- Upspring (formerly Faces Without Places)
- And, many more sponsors, friends, family and volunteers, most who wish to remain anonymous.