We are super excited to announce that “Dream It!: A Playbook to Spark Your Awesomeness” will be translated into the Chinese Simplified language by Hunan Education Publishing House Branch. Coming March 2021.
Our motto is: Dream It! Map It! Play! Our first book Dream It! is all about finding a dream — the hardest and most important step. But we won’t leave you hanging there. Soon we’ll post resources for mapping (planning) and playing (doing).
Dream > Map > Play = Dreamaplay
Meanwhile, the website got bigger than anticipated, which is good. We’re not going to run out of fun stuff anytime soon. Here are a few things that are floating to the top of our to-do list. In other words, dreams that we have promoted to full-fledged goals:
- Need extra pages for your Playbook or just want to leave inspirational notes for friends and family? We’re working on a Bucket List notepad.
- A birthday party game pack. How fun would a new dream be as a birthday present!?
- Hopefully, this fall will be launching a new card game on Kickstarter. This will go along with the book to teach valuable concepts and make them real by learning through play.
- The sequel — Map it! Stay tuned for stories about how we make the book. And free games to test the new content.
- A new social media game: Collect the pieces to a puzzle and win a prize.
- And more fun pencil and paper games for kids… We have hundreds of dreams in the queue — that’s no exaggeration!
- Ooh! Big surprise! “Dream it!” will be translated into simplified Chinese. Thanks. Magination Press team.
- We’re talking with World Vision about implementing “Dream it!” in Central and South America. Such an exciting opportunity!
- We had a meeting with the superintendent and assistant superintendent of Cincinnati Public Schools and —good news! — they’re interested in implementing “Dream it!” into one of their programs. Of course, there are still a lot of hurdles, but we’re getting to be good hurdlers. Imagine a world full of kids that have the hope and grit to live their dreams. Keep your fingers crossed.
- The children’s story of Scott’s bicycle ride around the world is now free! Illustrated by elementary students.
- We have a new inspirational Dream Showcase. Please send us your dream to help inspire the world.
- We’re working on a Bucket List notepad and more. See Coming Soon below.
- The research project with the University of Cincinnati and Parker Woods Montessori has concluded. Read a great summary on the I Am CPS blog: Parker Woods Montessori Helps UC Undergrads with Research.
- We have a new button in the store. It’s an inspirational conversation starter.
- Our third FREE game is here! Dream Thought Bubbles. A fun and easy game for a younger audience.
- Our second free game is here: Awards. Earn your dream rank from Newbie to Awesome!
- The new Facilitator Guide for both teachers and parents is finished! Also coming soon is a guide for healthcare professionals. Please contact us to get on the waiting list.
- Read our article about How to Teach Kids to Dream in 3 Steps on Psychology Today, the premier blog for psychologists.
- The authors recently presented “Dream it!” at the American Psychological Association’s annual meeting. We gave several presentations, including poster study of our research project and findings. (We’ll post that later.)
- Don’t miss the new professional video we had made. Give it a thumbs up on YouTube.