Free Teacher Guide to Scott’s bicycle ride around the world
This free guide to Scott’s bicycle ride around the world includes an exercise for turning dreams into reality, a world-travel trivia quiz, exercises for planning and mapping a world adventure, travel writing lessons, class discussions, backyard adventures, and more.
Inspire your students to:
- To develop basic life skills.
- To begin mapping their own adventures, whether that be an artist, scientist, or street sweeper.
- To peek into the world’s cultures, politics, geography and amazing diversity.
- To partake in regular physical activity and proper nutrition.
- To live a sustainable life.
- To develop the skills, like reading, writing and arithmetic, needed to live an amazing life.
Scott is available to visit virtually or in person. More info. Bulk discounts on books for your classroom are available.
We hope you enjoy these thought-provoking questions, quizzes and more. Please send us any ideas you have.
More online resources for teachers:
- Backyard Adventures assignments. More adventures are posted all the time.
- Black and white blank map for students to map their own route.
- See the intro to Scott’s adventure for maps and a country list.
- Recommended Movies
- External resources for travel ideas.
- Turn dreams into reality with the Dream Workshop.
Scott’s favorite movie
A favorite activity
Visit How to Fall Uphill to download this fun worksheet.